Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Get Lucky



"Get Lucky," Two words that ring so loud in the minds and imaginations of anyone that's ever thought about coming to this place I call home (for now). It's all about hitting that Jackpot (literally & figuratively).

I wonder if when I move away from Las Vegas, my change of taste will move on to something else? Something so..well, not in your face, something maybe a little bit not as loud, or possibly something a bit more obscure. Vegas tends to influence my electro creations into a raving frenzy, maybe it's the lights, nightlife, insomnia, and the fact that a good grip of the lil' hipsters all over the place tend to be infatuated with those straight bangers. Guess we gotta give them what they want.

Bass & Treble - Get Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment